Other Restaurants Are Missing Out on this EASY Solution to Get More Diners
The stats on video power are in, and the low-cost benefits video content offers must be recognized:
Use the video as part of your big promotion. Facebook makes it extremely easy to shoot something and get it online, fast.
More information on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/business/news/lead-ads-launch
If your restaurant isn’t running Facebook Ads, you’re missing out on today’s easiest source of new business.
And if you’re not getting a $2 return for every $1 you spend, you need a new team running your ads.
Worried about not knowing how to see your results? Work with us.
We’ll show you how to track your results, profit from Facebook, and how to expand your operational budget within 30-90 days.
Pro Tips for a Better Video:
- 1Keep it simple, personal and engaging.
- 2Ask yourself, what kind of offer is so good that you’d show the video to your friends?
- 3Action is always better than words. And putting story into your action, keeps people watching. What can you show people that's unique and newsworthy? Are there behind-the-scenes "moments" that people would love to see and share?
- 4Keep it under 60 seconds. This way, you'll be able to post your video on Instagram, too.
- 5Lighting is key! Make sure that there's enough light to get a quality shot.
Complimentary Strategy Session
This post is part of RestaurantConnect's Restaurant Marketing Starter Kit.
This a simple guide show you how start taking control of your restaurant's marketing in just 5 steps. It introduces techniques and technologies that save you money if you're spending on agencies, or using expensive 3rd party software solutions, while putting you back in the driver's seat of your brand.
But this starter kit is only a first step. Depending on your restaurant's concept, market position and several other factors, putting these steps into action may need assistance to get their full impact.
If you have how-to questions, call us at 877-234-8783. We're here to help! Let’s make it happen. :)